Listen to my interview with Micheal Jacobson, @HRterminator, Attorney and a Legal Editor for XpertHR on Layoffs, Legal Compliance, Unemployment Insurance, Avoiding Lawsuits and keeping your remaining employees after layoffs.
Click the below link to listen to the show and learn more about:
- How to make a layoff list and who all should involve in the decision making process?
- Things to be considered while making a layoff implementation checklist
- How and why should employers avoid any discrimination during layoff?
- How to avoid lawsuits stemming from layoff?
- How long should employers keep records after layoff?
- How to provide outplacement and references for employees who were laid off?
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. DriveThruHR hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.