An Agile Talent Acquisition professional turned accomplished Marketer with a passion for innovative, data-driven Global Employer Branding and Social Media strategies. Proven track record in driving Talent Attraction, elevating brand awareness, and delivering results. Experienced in leading cross-functional teams and transforming business practices with a digital-first approach.
In essence, I bridge the gap between talent and employers, crafting and spearheading global and regional employer branding and recruitment marketing strategies tailored to mid-sized and large Fortune 500 companies worldwide. My mission is to spotlight their distinctive cultures, values, and opportunities, transforming Fortune 500 enterprises and nonprofits into coveted employers. I achieve this through a performance-focused Talent Attraction Strategy, crafting compelling content that resonates with their Employer Value Proposition, and captivating audiences with tailored, purposeful messaging and results-oriented campaigns.
A passionate innovator, I revolutionize business practices with a digital-first approach, harnessing data-driven insights to elevate compelling storytelling that captivates diverse audiences.
I look forward to partnering with you to help you achieve your talent attraction, branding and social media goals.
- One of the ‘Top 100 Most Social Human Resources Experts on Twitter’ by Huffington Post
- Top People Leaders to Follow for HR Professionals in 2023 by iMocha
- 13 Standout Recruitment Marketing Leaders in the Southwest by Comparably
- The Faces of HR Technology on Social’ by HRmarketer
- Top 25 people Retweeted most by Recruiters’ by ERE.net
A Synopsis of My Work History
- Developed and executed global and regional employer branding strategies focused on driving Talent Attraction and Acquisition capabilities to enable business growth for one of the Most Admired companies to work for – Thermo Fisher Scientific and for the nation’s largest non-profit organization American Heart Association.
- Launched innovative talent attraction solutions to attract and nurture the talent required as part of base business growth, expansions and acquisitions for business groups globally spanning over 40 countries.
- Activated successful Go–to-market plans for priority hiring, base business growth, expansions and acquisition and other employer brand awareness projects, including top of the funnel attraction for niche personas.
- Launched Global CRM talent marketing strategies, impactful candidate engagement campaigns and goal driven email marketing to attract and engage the talent community at various stages of their job search journey.
- Enabled Global Recruiting team to be Talent Marketers by providing resources on Talent Insights Card, Employer Brand tool kit, Social Media tool kit, and training every quarter on elevating their recruiter brand and personal brand.
- Led cross-functional teams and provided guidance and approval to deliver compelling content that resonates with the Employer Value Proposition, including employee testimonials, videos, and blogs, campaign collaterals, social media assets that are utilized in the global and regional talent attraction initiatives.
- Revamped American Heart Association’s Careers site highlighting AHA’s Employer Brand and employee stories that accelerated Careers site traffic by 27%.
- Built and protected the American Heart Association’s brand reputation through employer review sites. Increased Glassdoor rating to 4.0 with a 13% increase in the total number of reviews. Built a new response strategy for responding to employee reviews and sharing brand perception/ feedback with leadership.
- Launched an Advocacy program and enabled ambassadors to share their stories on social media that created organic traffic of employee-generated content and a 305% increase in #TheAHALife brand
- Passionate about fostering an environment of collaboration, trust, and open communication.
- Led Global Social Media strategy for Thermo Fisher Scientific and American Heart Association and managed regional social media agencies (EMEA, APAC and Americas) in setting the strategy and providing execution guidance on elevating regional brand awareness and bringing regional colleague stories to life, research and evaluating results.
- Global Social Media Strategy resulted in 52+M impressions and generated $616K Earned Media Value in 2022. Targeted Gender diversity campaigns increased the female audience on career site visits and all channels by 20% and Non-binary audience by 24%, increased social media following to 122% and YoY increase in average engagement rate to5%
- Relaunched Thermo Fisher Scientific’s global social media strategy with enhanced content strategy, backing the strategic decisions with data-driven insights from social media analysis reports and other insight platforms like Linkhumans.
- Introduced Omni channel integrated marketing strategies to humanize the brand, build awareness, and communicate EVP.
- Led social/digital-first projects including brief development and partnering with various stakeholders on developing innovative high quality content creation plans that set us apart from the competition.
- Built and launched social campaigns globally, and increased the participation from the talent organization, Diversity and Inclusion team, Communications team and employee ambassadors utilizing social media playbook and advocacy tools.
- Managed third-party vendor relationships, facilitating the international rollout of an enterprise-level social media management platform and content creation tools to maximize efficiency with the tool.
- Standardized social media reporting and KPIs to optimize insights-driven social media reporting across the organization
- Created in-depth quarterly reports on global social performance with key insights and recommendations for regional & global employer branding teams, senior leadership and Senior Executives.
- Managed the annual budget for the Global Social Media Strategy and maximizing the ROI.
HR & TA Experiences
- Led Talent Operations and Employee Engagement for the second largest telecommunications company in India, Reliance Communications Limited, and facilitated the attainment of long-term business goals for two regions, effectively recruited candidates, and introduced programs enhancing employee engagement and performance.
- Developed and executed effective recruiting strategies and built strong hiring manager partnerships for filling mid-level to Director-level roles within various departments like IT, Marketing and Communications, Customer Care, Business Operations etc.
- Managed full life cycle recruitment, including the development of job postings, management of requisitions, review and screening candidates, pre-employment assessments, facilitating interviews, negotiating salaries, and bringing the candidate on board.
- Guided stakeholders and business partners as a talent adviser by recommending recruitment strategies for all business units.
- Led Campus Recruiting initiative by developing relationships with established colleges & universities and building a pipeline of intern candidates.
- Provided a great candidate experience to the talent pool to make their job search experience an outstanding one.
Let’s stay connected on LinkedIn!