The radio show that started out as a lunch time conversation with HR/Recruiting/HRtech professionals has till date aired over 1034 shows and every show is as unique as our guests are. Thanks to our guests for joining us for a lunch conversation and sharing your thoughts and perspectives that makes DriveThruHR a great resource for our listeners to stay current on the HR industry.
And we are humbled and honored to have the support from our audience tuning in to the show and encouraging us to do what we do best.
After having aired over 1000 shows, we then looked at the most famous/listened shows in 2013 -2014. Below is the full list. And next month at DriveThruHR we will be celebrating these shows and you can listen to our #DTHR HITS Series 2013-2014 every day! Stay tuned!
DriveThruHR HITS Series 2014
- 7/1/2014 – John Sumser @johnSumser on HR and shortage of innovation in HR technology.
- 7/2/2014 – Naomi Bloom @InFullBloomUS on how technology impacts the future of workforce.
- 7/3/2014 – Joe Gerstandt @joegerstandt on managing conflicts at workplace .
- 7/4/2014 – China Gorman @ChinaGorman on creating a great workplace .
- 7/7/2014 – Doug Shaw @dougshaw1 on connecting with people in a meaningful way .
- 7/8/2014 – Laurie Ruettimann @lruettimann on Politics, Same sex marriage, discrimination and how it is going to impact employers.
- 7/9/2014 – Matt Charney @mattcharney on Recruiting trends and at what point companies should think about outsourcing recruiting.
- 7/10/2014 – Charlene Li @charleneli on how to empower and engage employees .
- 7/11/2014 – Robin Schooling @Robinschooling on her transition from corporate HR to HR consulting and Entrepreneurship.
- 7/14/2014 – Jason Averbook @jasonaverbook on helping organizations innovate.
- 7/15/2014 – Angela Maiers @AngelaMaiers on how should businesses unlock the genius at work.
- 7/16/2014 – Shally Steckerl @shally on Sourcing then and now.
- 7/17/2014 – Mary Ellen Slayter @MESlayter on HR attending conferences to connect with like minded people.
- 7/18/2014 – Bill Boorman @BillBoorman on Social Recruiting from a global scenario.
- 7/21/2014 – Steve Boese @SteveBoese on behind the scene stories of HR technology conference & HRevolution.
- 7/22/2014 – Nicky Gibson @AKANickyD on How to make sure candidate experience doesn’t stop when a someone walks into the organization.
- 7/23/2014 – Ted Coiné @tedcoine on Leadership + Culture + Engagement = Profits.
- 7/24/2014 – Mary Faulkner @mfaulkner43 on lack of alignment and clarity in HR.
- 7/25/2014 – Mark Stelzner @stelzner on everything to do with HR vendors, contracts and buying HR technology.
- 7/28/2014 – Leela Srinivasan @leelasrin on elevating great recruiting and stamping out bad recruiting.
- 7/29/2014 – Charlie Judy @HRFishbowl on HR delivery and process and authenticity in the workplace.
- 7/30/2014 – Shannon Smedstad @shannonsmedstad on GEICO’s Employer Brand and Recruitment strategy.
- 7/31/2014 – Will Staney @willstaney on creating a content focused strategy to build Employer Brand.
Stay tuned & connect with us over here:
- BlogTalkRadio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drivethruhr
- Website: http://www.drivethruhr.com/
- Twitters: @DriveThruHR and #dthr
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drivethruhr
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/drivethurhr-show—hr’s-1-internet-radio-show
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/drivethruhr