Leveraging Social and Mobile for Training
Sharlyn Lauby’s HR Bartender blog is one of my top favorite HR blogs out there. And I had the honor to interview her at DriveThruHR where she talked about some of the latest trends in the training space by involving social and mobile. Sharlyn Lauby is SPHR, CPLP, President of ITM Group Inc, Leadership/Management Training, Organizational Development and HR Consulting expert . Connect with her on twitter @Sharlyn_lauby
Listen to know more about-
- Some tools that could help you do training much easier and interesting than traditional training.
- Where does innovation happen in training and how to get HR professionals to embrace the latest tools?
- How is mobile going to be a part of the training conversation?
- Why you can’t fix every problem with training
- What are some questions that you should ask to know if there is a need for training.
Click the below link to listen to the show:
Leveraging Social and Mobile for Training – Sharlyn Lauby
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. DriveThruHR hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen (Emeritus), @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.